Configuring Big Blue Button with Forma

Install and configure FormaLMS and DoceboCE
shridar

Configuring Big Blue Button with Forma

Post by shridar »

Hi,

I am assisting a friend of mine configure Forma LMS with Big Blue Button (using Big Blue Meeting.com) integrated to run Instructor Led Training.

I have done the following:

1. I have enabled the BigBlueButton Plugin and entered the settings from BigBlueMeeting
2. I have created Locations and attached Classrooms to these Locations
3. I have created a "Classroom" course and configured the Classroom Calendar.
4. I have enabled the "VideoConferencing" tab in the LMS and Configured a new Menu for Video Conferencing course.
5. I have enabled the Video Conferencing Course Menu to the Course Menu.
5. I have uploaded the presentation to be used by the Instructor as SCORM content to the course.
6. I have added users (Instructor, Administrator and Student) to this course

When I access the course from the LMS, the first time around, I have the No Rooms Created message with a Create Room button and when I click on the Create Room, I am asked to enter a few inputs like Room Name. When I enter the Room Name and then click Create button/link, I get a Error 500.

When I check the error log, the message is "PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Plugin\ConferenceBBB\FormaLms\lib\Get' not found in /usr/share/nginx/html/lms/plugins/ConferenceBBB/Conference.php:82"

I am unable to understand this error and any pointers to solutions will be greatly appreciated.

Sri
alfa24
Senior Boarder

Re: Configuring Big Blue Button with Forma

Post by alfa24 »

Forma version?
Per supporto GRATUITO contattatemi in privato qui