Trial version Forma 4.0

Install and configure FormaLMS and DoceboCE
Rinse

Trial version Forma 4.0

Post by Rinse »

Hello guys,

At my company we have tried the free Forma.LMS software 3.3.17 and it worked really fine. Now the 3.3.17 is working on an older outdated PHP-server and that isn't something we want to use in our company.
But this doesn't mean we don't wanna use the Forma.LMS software.
After looking around the website we couldn't find a way to try the newest software from Forma to test if it still does work within our company.
This is why I am asking one of the people working for Forma.LMS if it is possible to get a free trial version for Forma 4.0 for just a short time (say 14 days till a month) so we can try and see if it works.
After that we are more than willingly to become a company member and use the Forma 4.0 further on.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerly,
Rinse
alfa24
Senior Boarder

Re: Trial version Forma 4.0

Post by alfa24 »

Per supporto GRATUITO contattatemi in privato qui
Rinse

Post by Rinse »

Hello Sir/Madam,

True my colleague had the same question, however the question remains the same, cause we have tested the version 3.3.17 and it is working great for us. But for security reasons we want to go to version 4. But before we move we want to make sure that it all works, and that's why we asked if it is possible to get a trial version for version 4.0 and if it works we are more than willingly to purchase it.
max
FormaLms Guru
Version: forma.lms 2.4

Post by max »

Hello Rinse,
you don't actually "buy" the application. You can download it and use it, and if you want to support the project you can have several advantages. The main one being that you can always get the latest release.
So now it would be version 4.0, but in the future it will be 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 etc. Every release fixes something and adds something new.
Also, we have just released a new minor version for Forma 3, with several improvements over the 3.3.17 you are using.
Finally, you either become a member or you wait until 4.1 is released and 4.0 becomes public for non-members. You'll be using version 4, with php 8 (I guess you refer to that) but it will still be outdated compared to 4.1

If you want to use the professional services of the Forma developers that is another discussion altogether, but it's not for the forum.
---------------------
Massimiliano Ferrari
Elearnit - Elearning e Knowledge Management
https://www.elearnit.net
https://www.linkedin.com/in/massimilianoferrari
m.ferrari[at]elearnit.net