Forma LMS 4.0.0

nihil

Re: Forma LMS 4.0.0

Post by nihil »

Yes, you should use UTF-8 encoding for your database regardless of the version. Specifically, I recommend using UTF-8mb4 as it can handle a broader range of characters. If you're setting up a new installation, I also recommend using MySQL 8.0.
If you encounter any issues during the installation of Forma, refer to the reference guide at the following link: Installation and upgrade reference guide
giovanni.fantoni
FormaLms User

Re: Forma LMS 4.0.0 report

Post by giovanni.fantoni »

Hi,
I created two org charts with users.
When I create a Report in the organization chart tab it only shows me the ROOT form and no Oorganization chart.
This happens with any type of Report.
alberto
FormaLms Guru

Post by alberto »

Hi Giovanni, we weren't able to replicate you issue on our installations, however we are about to release a new maintenance package within a few days. It will implement the missing userselector on the report edit page, so it will problably solve also your issue
giovanni.fantoni
FormaLms User

Hi Alberto,
thank.
giovanni.fantoni
FormaLms User

Problems sending notifications

Hi,
I installed Forma 4.0.
Let me start by saying that if I sign up a new user, they will receive an email notification with their credentials.
If I enroll the same user in a course and select the send notification option, the user does not receive anything.
Helpdesh does not send

How I can DO

Image fields are dummy

See the image configuration mail

Gianni
nihil

Post by nihil »

Hi, just wanted to let you know that I think we answered to your question in this thread right here: https://forum.formalms.org/topic.html?p=26772#p26772
It's better for us if you don't ask the same question in multiple threads, or we might miss it. Thank you for your patience.
giovanni.fantoni
FormaLms User

Prossimo pacchetto con Patch

Chiedo scusa per la domanda.
Indicativamente quando sarà rilasciato il nuovo pacchetto con i patch.

Grazie

Gianni
nihil

Post by nihil »

Ciao Giovanni, Siamo lieti di informarti che la nuova versione di Forma è appena stata rilasciata. Per ulteriori informazioni sulle nuove funzionalità e miglioramenti che sono stati introdotti, ti allego di seguito il link dove visualizzare tutti i dettagli sulla versione 4.0.4. Se hai altre domande o hai bisogno di ulteriori dettagli, non esitare a chiedere.

Forma LMS 4.0.4
giovanni.fantoni
FormaLms User

Fantastic Alberto!!

Thank you!