Complete the missing fields

Install and configure FormaLMS and DoceboCE
atriyoghosh

Complete the missing fields

Post by atriyoghosh »

Everytime I create a new user and login with that user, this message "Complete the missing fields" comes up with following message:

""Any information collected by us, relating to an identifiable person, shall be used only in accordance with the procedures and for the purposes that are here acknowledged to the data subject and where the latter, as required by law, has expressely consented.

- User login and private area
- User newsletter
- User custom content purpose

In handling this information, accuracy and precision shall be met to ensure the integrity and quality of the processed personal data, if you have any question please contact us.""

whenever I click on "I agree" and "Save changes", it takes me back to the same page over and over again.
Why is this happening and how to I get past this message?
Screenshot 2023-07-25 142339.jpg
alfa24
Senior Boarder

Re: Complete the missing fields

Post by alfa24 »

Have you any mandatory but hidden custom fields?
Per supporto GRATUITO contattatemi in privato qui
atriyoghosh

Post by atriyoghosh »

alfa24 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:15 am Have you any mandatory but hidden custom fields?
I don't think so. I got this error at the time of installing the application for the first time. Then somehow after clicking "i agree" & "save changes" a few times, the error was no more.

but whenever I create a new user from the administrative area, with every user login, this "COMPLETE THE MISSING FIELDS" is being displayed. I don't recall leaving any field unfilled.
alfa24
Senior Boarder

Post by alfa24 »

Sorry, but I can't help further without being on your instance.
Per supporto GRATUITO contattatemi in privato qui
max
FormaLms Guru
Version: forma.lms 2.4

Post by max »

atriyoghosh wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:26 am
alfa24 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:15 am Have you any mandatory but hidden custom fields?
I don't think so. I got this error at the time of installing the application for the first time. Then somehow after clicking "i agree" & "save changes" a few times, the error was no more.

but whenever I create a new user from the administrative area, with every user login, this "COMPLETE THE MISSING FIELDS" is being displayed. I don't recall leaving any field unfilled.
First: that message appears if you
- selected that the privacy policy has to be approved (mandatory)
and/or
- if you selected that the user must fill in mandatory additional fields upon the first access.

As alfa24 has already said, from the behavior you describe you either have mandatory fields that have been selected as hidden, or mandatory fields that cannot be filled in, such as the "textlabel" field.

You can check your fields under user management, or you can deselect the 2 options I mentioned above.

Hope this helps.
---------------------
Massimiliano Ferrari
Elearnit - Elearning e Knowledge Management
https://www.elearnit.net
https://www.linkedin.com/in/massimilianoferrari
m.ferrari[at]elearnit.net