Course Copy Error

Backend functionalities: user management, course management, reports, certificates, etc.
blacklabel183
Version: forma.lms 2.0

Course Copy Error

Post by blacklabel183 »

I seem to be able to edit courses and remove courses but when I try to copy a course it just offers the word "Error"

I checked my logs and I don't see any errors happening and not quite sure where to go from here. I have a pretty old version of Forma LMS, not sure exactly what version. How can I check that?

Any other hints would be great. I'm kinda just aimlessly looking into folders and I'm pretty new to the MVC structure
Attachments
Capture.PNG
alfa24
Senior Boarder

Re: Course Copy Error

Post by alfa24 »

If you see the word error without php errors on the logs, I can suppose it's an issue related to sql or XML parsing (scorm manifest not coherent with data stored in db).
Would you try to duplicate the course without selecting learning objects? Is the error still occurring?
Per supporto GRATUITO contattatemi in privato qui
blacklabel183
Version: forma.lms 2.0

Post by blacklabel183 »

alfa24 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:19 am If you see the word error without php errors on the logs, I can suppose it's an issue related to sql or XML parsing (scorm manifest not coherent with data stored in db).
Would you try to duplicate the course without selecting learning objects? Is the error still occurring?
Yeah it still says error without learning objects as well
alfa24
Senior Boarder

Post by alfa24 »

It would need deep debug. You can write me privately, I am offering free help to debug and (hopefully) solve.
Per supporto GRATUITO contattatemi in privato qui
max
FormaLms Guru
Version: forma.lms 2.4

Post by max »

Hi Blacklabel183
- first please update to the newest version. That is always advisable
- second: we're not experiencing issues with the course copy.

What might happen is what alfa24 already suggested (duplicating without learning objects, or with only one at a time to see which one causes the issue).
Something else you might try is creating a new course and duplicating it, to understand if it's only this course or any course.
---------------------
Massimiliano Ferrari
Elearnit - Elearning e Knowledge Management
https://www.elearnit.net
https://www.linkedin.com/in/massimilianoferrari
m.ferrari[at]elearnit.net